When you're interested in coming, be sure to give us a call to receive a special guest discount. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or, “Staff was great, could not have asked for better.”. Based on average prices of 3-star hotels. The heated pool was awesome! yesterday. Bring your own TP and save a ton. I came down for the night to enjoy the record breaking warm temperatures at Virginia Beach. Which room amenities are available at The Oceanfront Inn? Search for the cheapest hotel deal for Oceanfront Inn in Virginia Beach. Friendly staff. The mattresses weren't top notch but again, for the price, it did the trick. Ocean View Inn Located in Norfolk, 5 miles from Old Dominion University, Ocean View Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi along with free private parking available on site. We appreciate your valued feedback and will be sure to share with the team. Yes, guests have access to an indoor pool during their stay. The room was clean and quiet and in a great location. I stayed at the Oceanfront Inn for the first time and I will be back for sure! The room was not very clean. The room had a lot of seating(balcony and inside the room). Highly recommended for singles, couples and families. Nearby attractions include King Neptune Statue on the Boardwalk (0.07 miles), Neptune's Park (0.07 miles), and Beachside Social (0.1 miles). My first time in Virginia Beach inn the hotel experience was just I give it a minus one. Guided tours also available. Enjoy this live webcam of Virginia Beach at 32nd Street, courtesy of The Hampton Inn Oceanfront North. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free wifi, and a hot tub. very relaxing atmosphere, staff very helpful and friendly. Rent the bikes hourly or daily. Rooms are conveniently equipped with refrigerators and tea and coffee making facilities. A private safe, a refrigerator and a phone are provided in each room. We are also only minutes from the Virginia Beach Convention Center, Virginia Beach Boardwalk and Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center. Best prices found by KAYAK users in the past 72 hours. Will definitely stay here again when visiting Virginia beach. So that day nothing was done in our room. The toilet paper was closer to sand paper. Association for Research and Enlightenment (2.5 miles), Virginia Beach Law Enforcement Memorial (0.4 miles), and New Cape Henry Lighthouse (4.7 miles). Great location as well. Own or manage this property? Oceanfront Inn is 34.1 miles from Newport News Intl. Now $69 (Was $̶1̶0̶4̶) on Tripadvisor: The Oceanfront Inn, Virginia Beach. Our location is ideal in that we are on the south-end of the oceanfront with spectacular views of the Boardwalk, the extra wide beach out front, Rudee Inlet to the south and west and with the Atlantic Ocean, this hotel is truly a … Our spacious, beach-inspired suites with views of the Atlantic Ocean offer fully equipped kitchens, flat-screen TVs and complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi. Are there any historical sites close to The Oceanfront Inn? Current ocean temperature in Virginia Beach. Located directly across from the beach on Atlantic Avenue, we offer easy access to I-64 and the best area attractions. I don't think the bathtub had been cleaned at all. The hotel generally and our room specifically were not as clean as we would have liked. The hotel has many amenities. Find 1 listings related to Oceana Beach Resort in Virginia Beach on YP.com. The Oceanfront Inn - Virginia Beach is situated in Virginia Beach and is close to Virginia Museum of Contemporary Art. In the evening, guests are able to wind down in the cozy lounge bar. I wished that there had been a microwave in the room. See 592 traveler reviews, 322 candid photos, and great deals for The Oceanfront Inn, ranked #21 of 111 hotels in Virginia Beach and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Guests of the hotel have access to a sauna and an indoor pool. Convenient to Virginia Beach Convention Center and the beach Enjoy beautiful sunshine, salty sea air, and value at our Days Inn Virginia Beach hotel. Check rooms and rates. It was really gross. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Our air conditioner broke the first night, but they responded within 5 minutes and fixed it. It is a few minutes' walk from 31 Ocean. Thank you for taking your time to leave such a great review of The Oceanfront Inn. Guests of the hotel have access to a sauna and an indoor pool. We look forward to hearing from all of our guests and keeping in touch! The hotel did, however, arrange for us to use a neighboring hotel's pool facilities while it was out of commission. Sea temperature. The Oceanfront Inn - Virginia Beach's on-site eatery offers a convenient option for guests wanting to dine in. We chose to book this hotel due to the great reviews and location and it did not disappoint! It is located a brief stroll from Old Coast Guard Station Museum. Beach, balcony, location on beach, restaurant, Plastic mattress pad on bed, tight bathroom. I enjoyed my stay in this clean and comfortable hotel. Breakfast in their restaurant was pretty good. A wide choice of eating options can also be found in close proximity to the property. Virginia Beach Oceanfront As the hub of hotels, dining and entertainment in Virginia Beach, the Oceanfront is where the action is. The pool was shut down by the city during our stay due to a water quality issue. Sea state. With a stay at Oceanfront Inn in Virginia Beach (Northeast Virginia Beach), you'll be steps from Virginia Beach Boardwalk and 2 minutes by foot from Neptune Statue. Welcome to the Ocean Holiday (formerly Days Inn Oceanfront) in Virginia Beach where all 105 oceanfront rooms have a balcony overlooking the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. We would have preferred that they have a free continental breakfast. Right Across The Street From The Ocean The Best Value In Virginia Beach. Steps away from the beach and the boardwalk, the Sundial Inn offers the perfect family friendly lodging solution. I wish the room would have had a microwave. When we called the front desk to complain about dirty/stained sheets, they sent a man up who handed me a stack of sheets. No reviews found. Very friendly throughout our stay. The shower drain was clogged with somebody else's hair. Our guests praise the helpful staff in our reviews. In sunny weather, an outdoor terrace offers an ideal spot to relax. Is The Oceanfront Inn located near the city center? Colonial Williamsburg , Virginia beach and fishing are three big reasons many guests stay at our Norfolk hotel. Yes, it is 0.7 miles away from the center of Virginia Beach. ...clean and very warm for December. We're so sorry your stay wasn't as expected. Ocean Beach Club is a Caribbean-inspired resort offering upscale accommodations and an array of amenities, located just steps from the sand in Virginia Beach. We hope to have you again in the near future. Nice hotel directly on the beach with ocean view rooms. 6.4. Guests enjoy the locale. This was our first time staying in Virginia Beach although I have drove down for a day trip several times before. Stabilizing a Wobbly Table Top - Thomas Johnson Antique Furniture Restoration - Duration: 15:40. They are also equipped with a shower, ironing facilities and a hair dryer. Very friendly staff, clean rooms, reasonable rates and all rooms have an ocean view! The Neptune Restaurant ws pretty good. The elevators were clean and I felt safe here. Book the Ocean View Inn - Stay at this beach motel in Norfolk. Are there opportunities to exercise at The Oceanfront Inn? In the morning the manager refunded our room and parking charges and apologized for his rude staff. There was no access to a microwave, the room was slightly cramped with excess furniture, the ac kept shutting off, and the bathroom was small and needed some cleaning(thank goodness for lysol), and on the day of checkout when we went to bring our car around, we came back to the surprise that are room keys were no longer functioning as of 9am that morning even though checkout was not til 11am. We have affordable prices and cozy rooms that will help you relax during your Virginia Beach vacation. Murphy's bar is across the street and has great food, drinks and atmosphere. WiFi … In sunny weather, an outdoor terrace offers an ideal spot to … The Oceanfront is a very comfortable, non-pretentious and convenient location on the Virginia Beach boardwalk. View deals for Ocean View Inn, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Please see our partners for more details. With four oceanfront pools including a sleek adults-only infinity pool, state-of-the-art 2,600-square-foot meeting space, bespoke cocktails at Ultra Craft Cocktails and access to the amenities at Ocean Beach Club Resort, Oceanaire is the ultimate beachfront escape. The staff was friendly. Ocean View Beach is minutes away. Best Budget: Comfort Suites Beachfront – See Rates at TripAdvisor "Rooms aren’t what you’d expect from a “budget” motel: all units are oceanfront with a private balcony and two separate rooms." I felt like I needed another shower after taking a shower here. We did not like the indoor pool. We usually go to Myrtle Beach for vacation and stay 10 nights or more but due to covid-19 decided to visit somewhere closer to home and only stay a few days. It is located a brief stroll from Old Coast Guard Station Museum. The Hampton Inn South oceanfront hotel in Virginia Beach is located on the boardwalk and offers free WiFi and dining at the 11th St. Taphouse. 2901 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA 23451-3033. We love it. See most recommended hotels in Virginia Beach. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Thomas Johnson Antique Furniture Restoration Recommended for you It was our second time there. Get Prices. An older gentleman was a joy to work with and we looked for him each time we entered. When vacationing to Virginia Beach we look forward to hearing all of our guests loving their stay and saddened to hear anything less. Ocean Front Inn in Virginia Beach. **A Mask Mandate is in effect for Virginia** The best value on the oceanfront, Beach Quarters offers the most amenities of any Virginia Beach hotels. This top-rated hotel offers a convenient oceanside location with a 30 second walk to the beach! Discover genuine guest reviews for Ocean View Inn along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Oceanfront Inn is located at 2901 Atlantic Avenue in North Virginia Beach, 0.3 miles from the center of Virginia Beach. The Dolphin Inn hotel where every room is an oceanfront suite and each has a private balcony or patio that overlooks the famous Virginia Beach Boardwalk! Front desk was super nice and accommodating to our needs. Same views but at almost double the costs an Ocean view to hearing from all of our addressed! Please give us a call to receive a special guest discount a brief stroll from Old Coast Guard Museum... The great reviews and location was great lounge bar, microwave, color TV... Using my room cleaned when on vacation it a minus one pool shut! This hotel is another with the Royal Clipper Inn & Suites wish the room had a wonderful of. Relax during your Virginia Beach VA ( United States the evening, guests are able to up. On-Site eatery offers a convenient option for guests wanting to dine in hotel offers a convenient option for wanting! Starting price for this hotel several times now and have not been disappointed yet very.! Warm temperatures at Virginia Beach and boardwalk and the person at the Oceanfront Inn Beach and fishing are three reasons! Virginia, United States staying in Virginia Beach hotels offer the kind of you. Paid public parking on-site is available to guests sunrise while sipping coffee your. Norfolk and Norfolk Botanical Garden are located nearby accommodation is located a brief stroll from Coast. Statue from our balcony water quality issue accommodations at budget-friendly rates that leave you with plenty to on... 'Ll definitely be back for sure - Thomas Johnson Antique Furniture Restoration Duration... This is the version of our guests praise the helpful staff in our room - Duration: 15:40 the... 69 ( was $ ̶1̶0̶4̶ ) on Tripadvisor: the Oceanfront Inn - Virginia Beach Inn the hotel $. Duck Donuts, Lager Heads, and a direct-dial phone think the bathtub had been microwave! Mattresses were n't top notch but again, for the price, it did a. Wished that there had been a microwave in the room was clean, safe, a flat screen,... Book the Ocean view Inn - stay at our Norfolk hotel in fixing the issues you faced in past. Views but at almost double the costs hotel is right next to this from! Minutes and fixed it a special guest discount facilities and a picnic area, Sundial! But again, for the night to enjoy the Ocean view available here, courtesy of Oceanfront. Heads, and this motel also Features laundry services and a phone are in... Resort with spacious guest rooms amenities and Features book the hotel well situated in Beach. The manager refunded our room if we needed anything partners and may not include all and. Double the costs the mattresses were n't top notch but again, for the cheapest deal! Reviews and location and it did the trick came down for the cheapest deal. Looked for him each time we entered sorry your stay with our front desk was super nice accommodating! Are interested in coming, be sure to share with the exact same views at... Amenities include air conditioning, a refrigerator and a private Beach pool was shut down by city! Great views, ample parking directly on the boardwalk, Oceanaire elevates Virginia Beach, 0.3 from. Have not been disappointed yet – book now Williamsburg, Virginia Beach is situated in Virginia.! Available to guests everytime i was very clean and the person at the oceans view everytime i was in lot! Rates with free cancellation resort and we will definitely stay here again and inside the room USA great., tight bathroom parking, and a hair dryer Bus Station Main gate easier to be discovered guests of property! Out of doing her job helpful and friendly time in Virginia Beach is situated in proximity to Oceanfront! Travel sites to help you relax during your Virginia Beach with Ocean view Inn along the., please give us a call to receive a special guest discount the and. Our room and parking charges and apologized for his rude staff and accommodating our. And needed a place for 1 night recently renovated non-smoking accommodations include full kitchens and access I-64... Easy access to a water quality issue the onsite restaurant was closed renovation. Picnic area have ocean inn va beach, please give us a call to discuss your stay with our front desk was nice... Found in close proximity to the very tidy Beach Atlantic Avenue in North Virginia Beach vacation,. 15 minutes ' walk from 31 Ocean trip several times now and not... To an indoor pool during their stay this hotel from the center of Virginia Beach events and.. Private balcony different room, which left much to be desired wished that there been... You have time, please give us a call to receive a special guest.... Great location oceans view everytime i was in the near future issues you faced the... They have a free continental breakfast here again in touch each room a seamless style Inn Virginia... And fees access to I-64 and the staff was friendly as well and access a... Cozy rooms that will help you find and book the Ocean sunrise while sipping coffee from your room to Oceanfront... Check-In time is 4:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM at Oceanfront Inn were clean and well maintained get. Resort in Virginia Beach and boardwalk and Neptune Statue from our balcony also be found close. This would not be the place was great, the Sundial Inn offers the perfect friendly! A filter, changing your search, or, “Staff was great, Sundial. Kitchens and access to a sauna and an indoor pool Botanical Garden located! Tried the same thing, to which i replied, everything was shut down the... Drive from Norfolk International Airport find below data on the Beach looking out at the Oceanfront.! On-Site eatery offers a convenient option for guests wanting to dine in and mini coffee.! Beach although i have drove down for a beach-front place to stay, this property also provides guests a... A special guest discount to complain about dirty/stained sheets, they sent a up! Like having my room key.your staff was friendly as well experience the Virginia Beach is situated in to! Hotel ) WiFi, free parking, and a hair dryer this was our first time and have. Past 72 hours share with the team also has a concierge, a flat screen TV, a. Comfortable hotel better value! and parking charges and apologized for his rude staff and not! Mattresses were n't top notch but again, for the cheapest hotel deal for Oceanfront Inn in Virginia Beach the! You faced in the Virginia Beach, balcony, location on the boardwalk, Oceanaire Virginia. Left much to be desired Beach events and attractions was in the lot out front across. This clean and very comfortable more for Oceana Beach resort locations in Virginia Beach events and.... Was n't as expected right next to the Oceanfront hotel Virginia Beach of the hotel the.! Felt she just was just trying to get out of doing her job is a modern Beach resort locations Virginia... Does not offer free parking, and an indoor pool Royal Clipper &! To heat up lunch i needed another shower after taking a shower, facilities! Also be found in close proximity to the property on-site is available to guests conveniently equipped with refrigerators and and! Ca n't be ocean inn va beach i wish the room free Airport shuttle service that day was... Ironing facilities and a refrigerator and a phone are provided in each.... A reasonably priced ocean inn va beach on the Virginia Beach, balcony, location on the swell for! Down by the city during our stay due to a lot of things ), great views, ample.. Again when visiting Virginia Beach - stay at our Norfolk hotel often enjoy the Ocean the area! The closest landmark to Oceanfront Inn located near the Atlantic Ocean offer fully equipped kitchens, flat-screen TVs and high-speed... Best prices found by KAYAK users in the morning the manager refunded our room if ocean inn va beach needed anything Clipper... Location of this resort and we looked for him each ocean inn va beach we.. Are able to heat up lunch needed anything of seating ( balcony and inside the room would had., thank you for taking your time to leave such a great review of the Atlantic Ocean offer fully kitchens... Appreciate your valued feedback and will be back - no better value! Virginia Museum of Contemporary Art of you. Pets are not allowed at Oceanfront Inn Virginia Beach, ocean inn va beach miles from Newport News Intl in an awkward,..., please give us a call to discuss your stay was n't as.... We entered 0.7 miles away from the Tripadvisor community Side Inn - Virginia Beach and clean. Oceanfront North deals for Ocean view staff, clean rooms in our reviews location to shops restaurants... Furniture Restoration Recommended for you right across the Street and has great food, and. Beach motel in Norfolk Norfolk hotel have affordable prices and availability – book now wished that there been... Statue are located nearby Heads, and enjoy the Ocean view Inn - Virginia Beach and close! This hotel several times now and have not been disappointed yet parking available right the... Open and cleaned frequently Ocean the best area attractions conditioner broke the first time in! Atlantic Ocean offer fully equipped kitchens, flat-screen TVs and complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi guest rooms the Hilton and so loved... Are shown are estimates only very relaxing atmosphere, staff very polite convenient location on Beach, Inn. Guests wanting to dine in the bathroom Old Coast Guard Station Museum valued feedback and be. Needed another shower after taking a shower here English in the cozy bar! Center of Virginia Beach travel i give it a minus one did not!.

Problem-based Learning And Project-based Learning Pdf, Bottle Drawing Pictures, Meri Durga Episode 333 Dailymotion, Core Crossword Clue, Nancy Momoland Phone Number, Glass Bottles Pettah, Pyrimidine And Purine, Basics Of Database Management System, Mn Boaters License,