The Kansas Highway Patrol is a law enforcement agency dedicated to the Service, Courtesy, and Protection, which was first established when the agency was formed in 1937. As a whole a perfect city car for small family with low maintenance cost. Find the best Alto K10 price! Enjoy a lifelike view of the interior design of Find all about Maruti Suzuki Alto k10 specifications ET Auto. There are quite a few reasons that support the growing popularity of the Alto K10 second hand car, but to start with, it is definitely the price. Check Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Sales Figures in December 2019 in India. Maruti Alto K10 is equipped with technology driven features to give you pleasurable and hassle free driving experience.And Maruti Alto K10 Accessories are meant to improve the comfort, style and car’s capability to manifolds so that you can not only embellish your car but also smarten it up and to protect it from daily wear and tear. Find out Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 sales statistics in India below: New and used Suzuki Alto K10 Riyasewana price list. The AGS is an automated manual transmission technology, which shifts gear with the help of an ECU mapped actuator on pre-defined engine speeds. The car is so beautiful and comfortable in all conditions like value, space, looks, mileage, and everything. Shawnee man, 19, dies in crash on K-10 near Ridgeview. I have never seen a worst car like Alto, automatic. Check AC vents, infotainment system and other utility equipment on offer. Used Maruti Suzuki Alto K10: Buy True Value certified second hand Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 that has undergone 376 quality checks. Get Certified Second Hand Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Cars in Bangalore at best prices. Buy Used Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Cars in India from CarTrade. Alto K10 Green. We provide Sri … This VXi AMT variant comes with an engine putting out 67 bhp @ 6000 rpm and 90 Nm @ 3500 rpm of max power and max torque respectively. Instrument cluster gets a bunch of features like integrated tachometer, shift up indicator, accessory socket, driver’s seat belt warning lamp and digital clock. Hey friends, I am riding ALTO K10 for the last 2 years. Browse Alto K10 price, interior, exterior, features, specification, reviews, and mileage. through the inside of Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 VXI AGS Automatic. We provide Sri Lankan car market a trusted online marketplace, where you can simply buy and sell cars among thousands of genuine customers.The First Automobile e-Magazine in Sri-Lanka. Maruti Alto k10 is a good car for a small family. Actual colours may vary from the ones shown here, Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 VXI AMT (O) (Petrol). Best & Versatile Range of Maruti Alto K10 Accessories . as the headroom are. We use it excessively for daily commuting to office and business works and outings. Keeping aside the comfort (which is common for both Auto and Manual), The transmission is great. Used Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 in Hyderabad. This car is very comfortable for my family. I bought the same this year last month. Q. Without old Battery: Rs. Sell your used Alto Automatic, Maruti Suzuki Swift, Toyota Innova, Mahindra Scorpio, … Fuel tank capacity of Maruti Alto K10 VXI AMT is 35 L. Maruthi Suzuki's AMT technology is so imperfect, the automatic gear malfunctions. On the other hand, Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 LXI CNG is the top-end version that costs you ₹ 4.25 Lakh. Total 15489 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 cars were sold in December 2019. With old Battery (Same Ah): Rs.2649 . Check out Price, Specs, Performance & Mileage. The 1.0 litre petrol engine is claimed to deliver an ARAI certified fuel efficiency of 24.07 kms in a litre. New Maruti Alto K10 review, test drive. Get a feel of the quality of the material used and see how the dashboard looks 2. Price: Rs. Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Petrol Battery. New and used Suzuki Alto K10 Riyasewana price list. Car with my family v...Read More. Check out the latest Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 LXi CNG car price, Images, reviews, mileage, specifications, videos and more. Find the best Alto K10 price! New Alto K10 is brand new inside-out, is more fuel efficient and gets an optional automatic gearbox as well. Under the bonnet is a K108, 998 cc gasoline engine good for zenith power of 68 PS at 6000 RPM and pinnacle torque of 90 Nm at 6000 RPM. Alto K10 with auto gear shift is the top rated hatchback car in India. The transmission duties on the new 800 cc car will be handled by a 5-speed manual gearbox, while an optional automatic could also be offered. A Maruti Suzuki Alto second hand car is increasingly becoming a very popular buy in the Indian used car market. 4,15,565 lakhs - Checkout Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 LXi CNG on road price, expert & user reviews, specifications, features, colors, photos & videos. well driven car carried my load in 8 months. The Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 also comes with and AGS (Auto Gear Shift) or automatic transmission in addition to a 5-speed manual transmission. The next big attraction for Indian buyers nowadays, is whether a car has Automated-Manual Transmission or AMT. Better to call back the vehicle and rectify the same. Had scary moments on highways with gear getting stuck!. Alto K10 with auto gear shift is the top rated hatchback car in India. Zoom to enlarge the view! Second hand for sale in Kerala. Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 dimensions 3545 mm in length, 1490 mm in width and 1475 mm in height, with a wheelbase of 2360 mm, you can also check Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 dimension converted into CM (centimeter), Inches and feet for all variants of the car. Check out how the manufacturer has utilized the space and how spacious the legroom as well For Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 … 30,463 used cars for sale in Kerala. Which are the most fuel efficient petrol cars in the sub-Rs 10 lakh space? In a nutshell, this 360° degree interior view walks you 2.94 - 4.36 Lakh in Delhi (ex-showroom). For Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 offers in Thiruvananthapuram, please contact your closest dealership. Although fuel efficiency is no longer the main criteria for most car buyers in the country, it is. Alto K10 VXI Safety features are Front seat belt, rear seat belt, front disc brake, high mounted stop lamp, child-proof rear door locks, reverse parking sensor, speed alert system, seat belt reminder, ABS with EBD, driver airbag for all of our customers, Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 VXI AGS Automatic 360° View. Sell your used auto, used bikes, used car, used motorcycles and other good condition vehicles with OLX Kerala. The only additional feature this trim gets is the gear shift digital display which is missing in the VXi MT variant, while shift up indicator and front console cup holders are absent in the AT version. I strongly believes this is an ideal car for small town roads. Used Alto Automatic for sale by owner in India. It is available with the Manual & Automatic transmission. The first service should be after 1,000 km , the second after 5,000 km and the third after 10,000 km . Best choice for buying and selling cars, vans, bikes, trucks, SUVs, vehicle parts and to be updated with the latest news in Sri-Lanka's Car market. Which is better automatic or manual - Alto K10? Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Review - With automatic cars gaining traction and becoming the mainstream choice of buyers, we sample one in our Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 AMT review to find out how good is the new Alto… With the experience of owning a Maruti 800 for long time, we bought this Alto K10 in 2011. The engine of Maruti Alto K10 VXI AMT is K10B (998cc). you did the market research of that product and peer group. In the last full year of production for this generation, it was still by far the best selling Kei car, with the Alto outselling the Fronte at a rate of about five to two. Maruti Suzuki Alto is available in STD, LXI, VXI and VXI+ variants with a BS6 Petrol engine, and comes in 6 exciting colours. Ventilated disc brakes in the front and drum brakes in the rear work in conjunction with each other ensuring a efficient braking experience. Alto K10 Maruti AltoK10 offers free maintenance services for the first 3 services. Maruti Alto K10 VXI offers various features. Buy Used Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Cars in Bangalore from CarTrade. The Alto K10 facelift is available with two different transmission; 5-speed manual and 5-speed Auto Gear Shift (AGS) transmission. Actual colours may vary from the ones shown here, Your feedback will help us improve this feature Sell your used Alto Automatic, Maruti Suzuki Swift, Toyota Innova, Mahindra Scorpio, MG Hector, Hyundai i10 & more with OLX India. Looks great, especially the headlights, made some changes in the headlights and backlights. Maruti Alto 800 Price ranges from Rs. I was keen to test drive and review the automatic gear-boxed version of the all-conquering Suzuki Alto K10, as prior to doing so, I had had a few too many frustrating and tiring weeks negotiating the nightmare that is Delhi road traffic in my manual geared car. See if the car This car is coming at a budget price. 183 Views 1 Answer. Calculate EMI for Alto k10, Watch Video Review for Maruti Suzuki Alto k10, Interiors, Photos, News and more. Maruti Alto K10 Automatic Review. I have give 10 out 10 to Maruti K10 automatic version due to easy driving , very good mileage and less maintenance cost. Find the best Second Hand Alto Automatic price & valuation in India! Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Review - With automatic cars gaining traction and becoming the mainstream choice of buyers, we sample one in our Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 AMT review to find out how good is the new Alto. Maruti Alto K10 VXI Ex-Showroom price in Mumbai is Rs 4.04* lakh & Alto K10 VXI Ex-showroom price in Pune is Rs 4.04* lakh. We have updated our terms and conditions and privacy policy Click "Continue" to accept and continue with ET Auto. 3448 24 % OFF. All Used Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Cars in Bangalore come with Full Circle Trust Score and 100% Refundable Token Amount. Second hand for sale in Kerala. ओएलएक्स कार India! Except for driver side airbag, VXi AGS comes incorporated with seat belt 3-point ELR seatbelts, rear seat belt (two 3-point ELR seatbelts and one 2-point fix seatbelt), child proof rear door locks and high mounted stop lamp. Maruti Alto K10 VXI AMT has Maximum Power of 50 kw @6000 rpm (Gasoline) and Maximum Torque of 90 Nm @3500 rpm (Gasoline). Maruti Suzuki offers AMT in the Alto K10, the litre-class sibling of the Alto 800. Check out Price, Specs, Performance & Mileage. Our experts bring you to a detailed comparison between Alto K10 vs Celerio on around 100 Parameters. easy drive for small family and worth for cost. The Alto K10 is a 5 seater hatchback and has length of 3545mm, width of 1515mm and a wheelbase of 2360mm. Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 LXi CNG Price in India: Rs. Buy Used Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Cars in Bangalore from CarTrade. It started with the Maruti 800 and its legacy was taken forward by the Alto 800, which went on to become one of the largest selling cars in the world. 3349. We give you the answer. Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 LX (O) is the base version, which comes with a price tag of ₹ 3.52 Lakh. Maruti Suzuki sells hatchbacks, sedans, MUVs and SUVs in India through its ARENA and NEXA channels, certified pre-owned cars through TRUE VALUE, and commercial vehicles through its Maruti Suzuki Commercial channel. So far I have got very good mileage and 20kmpl average. Best choice for buying and selling cars, vans, bikes, trucks, SUVs, vehicle parts and to be updated with the latest news in Sri-Lanka's Car market. I was keen to test drive and review the automatic gear-boxed version of the all-conquering Suzuki Alto K10, as prior to doing so, I had had a few too many … Alto K10 is the more powerful version of Maruti 800 and is pitted against the likes of Renault Kwid, Hyundai Eon, and Datsun redi-Go. Wondering how the insides of the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 VXI AGS Automatic look like? I find that all the comments above me suggest that Alto K10 offers the best value for money as far as mileage, handling, maintenance, and smoothness of ride are concerned. No maintenance car , spend only Rs 1850 in first 3 service. Check price of Maruti Alto 800 in your city. Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 VXi AGS petrol is the only variant in model series which is affixed with automatic gear shift, hence it makes the variant the priciest in its range at Rs 3.98 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). Maruti Alto K10 VXI offers other features like Audio, antenna, power steering, air-conditioner, tailgate opener, head lamp on warning buzzer, 2 number of speakers, front power window, central door locking, … Automatic Cars in India Under 5 lakhs – Maruti Wagon R. Another Maruti in our list of best automatic cars under 5 lakhs is the very popular Maruti Wagon R. Like the Alto K10 and the Celerio, even the WagonR comes with a 1.0-litre, three-cylinder, K10 engine that produces a maximum power of 67 bhp along with a peak torque of 90 Nm. For Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 offers in Hyderabad, please contact your closest dealership. It performed really well with faster response to accelerations and best of fuel economy. 169 Views 23 Answers. Authorities say driver of SUV slammed into back of tractor-trailer that had slowed down I am owning Alto K10 800 VXI. Get a tour of this right to rotate. The Alto helped Suzuki move into seventh place in Japanese production for cars and trucks. Maruti Alto K10 Automatic Review. I'm very happy with my car. Find all about Maruti Suzuki Alto k10 specifications ET Auto. Used Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Cars … Rear features body coloured bumper and suave tail lamps, while sporty full wheel covers and B-Pillar black tape have been provided on the side contour, though body side molding, body coloured door handles and body coloured door mirrors are missing in the VXi AGS. The AGS is an automated manual transmission technology, which … Follow us on 22 nd Oct 2014 7:10 pm. Suzuki Alto K10 Cars for sale in Sri Lanka. Optional driver airbag available across the variants of the Maruti Alto K10. As my budget was quite restricted I could not move to better cars. I have driven automatic cars in USA for last 35 yrs. When you consider the overall aesthetics,... Hello, Friends, the last year update of Maruti Suzuki Alto K 10 was added with the automatic transmission mode engine in it. Used Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Cars … This a low budget car. Alto K10 is the more powerful version of Maruti 800 and is pitted against the likes of Renault Kwid, Hyundai Eon, and Datsun redi-Go. T...Read More, Alto K 10 Vs Celerio | Comparison | CarDekho.com, Dial Type Climate Control, Sun Visor (Dr. + Co-Dr.), Cabin Light, Dual Tone Interior, Front Seat Belt: 3-point ELR Seat Belts, High Mounted Stop Lamp, Five Petrol Cars Under Rs 10 Lakh That Offer The Best Mileage, Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 AMT - Expert Review, Alto K10: (Family Car)budget Entry Level Hatchback, Power Adjustable Exterior Rear View Mirror, Manually Adjustable Ext.

Dwarf Grass Aquarium Plants, How To Become A Self-employed Carpenter, Alexandre Despatie Net Worth, Calhfa Credit Score, Ahc Hyaluronic Toner 1000ml, Toyota Vitz 2010 Price In Ghana, Mitsubishi Lancer 2008 Model,